15 de septiembre de 2013

Silencio

Transcript of a Press Briefing by Gerry Rice, Director, Communications Department, International Monetary FundWashington, D.C.
Thursday, September 12, 2013

QUESTIONER: And on Argentina The U.S. Supreme Court will decide at the end of the month whether or not it will review the case between Argentina and France. How worried is the IMF that this ruling could imperil future debt situation?

MR. RICE: On Argentina I won’t comment on the legal case.

QUESTIONER: I’m sorry, why won’t you comment on that because the IMF was willing at one point to inform the Supreme Court of the implication of its decision? So why won’t you comment on that?

MR. RICE: Well, I think we’ve been through all that in previous press conferences, so I don’t want to go over that whole issue again. But in terms of a future legal hearing or decision, it’s not appropriate for me to comment on that.

No hay comentarios.: