16 de noviembre de 2008

War is over


Hace unos días algunos graciosos publicaron una fake version del NYT con el titular Iraq war ends . Lejos de cualquier intención de joda, y en las antípodas de la imbecilidad que movió a esa sátira, desde Bagdad Michael Yon sostiene algo bastante parecido:
"There's nothing going on. I'm with the 10th Mountain Division, and about half of the guys I'm with haven't fired their weapons on this tour and they've been here eight months. And the place we're at, South Baghdad, used to be one of the worst places in Iraq. And now there's nothing going on. I've been walking my feet off and haven't seen anything. I've been asking Iraqis, 'do you think the violence will kick up again,' but even the Iraqi journalists are sounding optimistic now and they're usually dour". (Completo en Pajamas Media)

1 comentario:

Sine Metu dijo...

Merry Christmas y estamos hechos!