El autor del artículo es Daniel Lacalle, un economista español de orientación liberal.
1. Someone who believes people like Kiciloff willnever return and inflation will drop to normal levels.
2. Someone who expects a large drop in global inflation and lower interest rates around the world for longer.
3. Someone expecting exponential improvements in Argentina under Macri.
4. Someone who expects a rapid revaluation of Argentina, its currency and bonds, especially vs the Brazil ones.
5. Someone who expects a collapse in inflation globally and real negative yields moving from developed to emerging markets.